Saturday, May 12, 2012

The Corkskrew is a roller

We have the majority of the frame fab done now.  We mounted the tank, and tires and got it rolling yesterday.  Here are some progress pics.  This is gonna be a cool little Ironhead chop. We threw the stock frontend on and a set of bars I made on to get a good feel. Keep checkin in for progress pics.

 Old beat up hardtail I had layin around.  Frame and engine in the jig.
 One upper leg bent an tacked in place.
 Both upper legs in place.
 And a rear view.  Not the intake we r gonna use I found a droped short intake at a swap.
 Lower hardtail slug plug mounts I machined up.  The bolt holes get pinned and rosette welded after tube fit is done.  They worked real slick.
 Cork mounted the new axed alien tank.  Looks real good, I dig it.
 A couple pics as a roller.  This is gonna be a rad little ride.
Told you guys I'd start postin som progress pics.  There is lots more to come.

1 comment:

  1. Looking real fine man. I dig it too.
    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete