Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Selling My Triumph

Well I am going to sell her.  We have been through alot togeather, but if I am gonna get the J.A.P. to Sturgis and Bonneville, she's gonna have to go.  This is the first bike I ever built from the ground up.  It has gone through many changes over the years.  This bike is my daily driver so it does get ridden, and is a friggen joy to ride.  It's a 1972 Triumph Bonneville 650 Motor.  Motor was gone through when first built.  Every part on this bike was hand fabbed, Tank, Oil tank, Frame, Pipes, you name it.  I just replaced the clutch last year.  It also sports a Joe Hunt mag.  She is a good runner.  Could stand to have the carbs cleaned and re jetted.  Runs a little rich right now, but nothing major.  It does have the typical Triumph leaks and weeps, but thats all part of owning a vintage bike.  I don't really know what else to say other than I will miss her dearly.  If you have questions or concerns call or e-mail at:
712-223-2833 or qvk@longlines.com






No comments:

Post a Comment